- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
JEE Main 2013: Candidates to bring Class XII proof to exam hall
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for JEE Main
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking JEE Main exam.
Examination: JEE Main 2013
Details of notification:
CBSE has decided to validate the information of Class 12/ qualifying examination at the time of JEE Main 2013 examination (paper based and computer based).
- Students will be given an authentication sheet during the JEE Main 2013 examination.
- The Class 12 roll numbers/Board/Year will have to be verified in the validation sheet
- A copy of the specified documents in this regard has to be submitted to the invigilator
- The Roll No. of JEE (Main) 2013 Examination has to be written on the copy of the document being submitted in support of class 12th/Qualifying examination.
Documents to be submitted as proof for 12th/Qualifying examination as per year of passing
1. For candidates who passed in 2011 or 2012 and have not opted for improvement of performance in 2013 : A Copy of their Class 12/Qualifying Examination Final marks- sheet/ marks statement for the year 2011 or 2012
2. For candidates who passed in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2011 or 2012 and have opted for improvement of performance in 2013 in all subjects: A Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for improvement of performance in Class 12th
/Qualifying Examination 2013.
3. Candidates, who are appearing in class 12th / qualifying examination in 2013: Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for class 12th/Qualifying Examination 2013
For clarifications mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the notification
In another notification, CBSE has cleared some of the doubts of student regarding the question paper sets and difficulty levels.
Details: CBSE has stated that different sets of question papers will be used for pen & paper based exam on April 7, 2013 as well as the computer based exam to be conducted on April 9, 22, 23 & 25th 2013
- The question papers have been prepared by subject experts who have ensured that the entire syllabus of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry has been covered in each question set.
- The syllabus in each subject has been divided into appropriate number of units and an equal number of questions have been chosen from each unit.
- The experts have certified that each set has been prepared with the same percentage of easy, medium and difficult questions to ensure a common difficulty level for all students appearing for the exam.