- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
JEE Main 2013 Cutoff
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for JEE Main
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking JEE Main exam.
JEE Main 2014 Result has been declared today late night on May 2, 2014 . You can view the JEE Main 2013 Cutoff on this page to get an overview of the last year's cutoff. The JEE Main 2013 Cutoff is the minimum score to qualify for admissions to the engineering courses and is pre-determined by the CBSE after taking into consideration a lot of factors. The JEE Main 2013 Cutoff as declared by CBSE for students to register for the JEE Advanced 2013 as given below. The Cutoff for JEE Main 2013 after each round of counselling as announced by CSAB is given below for students to download and peruse.
Latest News- JEE Main 2014 Result has been declared now! Click here to check your result
**Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to explore the best suitable colleges and branches you can get based on your JEE Main 2014 rank/score on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
Click here for UG to enroll for Expert guidance Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection
JEE Main 2013 Cutoff for Registrations to JEE Advanced 2013:
- Students who have obtained scores equal to or above the specified ones below can register for the JEE Advanced 2013.
JEE Main 2013 Cutoff for Registration to JEE (Advanced) 2013 Categorywise:
Common Merit List (CML)
Other Backward Class (OBC - NCL)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
JEE Main Cut-off for Total scores to fill the choices online for Counselling for B.E/ B.Tech. & B.Arch/ B.Planning
Common Merit List (CML) Category 62 Marks
OBC-NCL Category 59 Marks
SC/ST/All PwD Category 32 Marks