The JEE Main 2013 result has been declared on July 2, 2013. The JEE Main 2013 Merit List (Common Merit List) has also been released ! Students who have appeared for the JEE Main 2013 entrance exam will be able to avail their Merit Ranks on an All India basis based on the scores obtained in the JEE Main 2013 exam as well as the normalized Class XII board marks combined in the ratio 60:40. Candidates can check out the JEE Main 2013 Merit List below on this page.
- Know the colleges where you have High/Medium/Low chances for admission
- Know the best branch for each of the colleges
- Know the colleges which participate in JEE MAIN Counselling
Note: Admissions to the following colleges are now open. Click on the college to apply.
JEE Main 2013 Merit List
- The Common Merit List (CML) for the JEE Main 2013 has been released on July 2, 2013.
- The JEE Main 2013 Rank List will be prepared on the basis of the combined scores of the JEE Main 2013 and the Class XII or equivalent exam's normalized marks
- The weightage given to compile the JEE Main 2013 Merit Rank List will be 60% to the JEE Main 2013 scores and 40% to the CLass XII of equivalent exam marks.
- Admissions to the various centrally funded institutes like NITS, IIITs, CFTIs and many private universities/institutes will be on the basis of the ranks given in the JEE Main 2013 Common Merit List.
- The JEE Main 2013 Merit List will list out the All India Ranks for all the students who have appeared and qualified in the entrance exam.
- The Rank Card of JEE Main 2013 will denote the All India Rank, State Rank as well as the category rank along with the total marks and marks subject wise obtained by the candidate
- The dispatch of the JEE Main 2013 Rank Card will be from July 12, 2013 via ordinary post.
- Duplicate Rank Card for JEE Main 2013 can be availed on payment of Rs 50 plus postal charges of Rs 30 (for outstation candidates) via a DD in favour of the Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi
Important :Check your JEE Main 2013 Rank by Clicking here.