JEE Main 2013 Rank Predictor
Careers360 has launched a very innovative tool called JEE Main 2013 Rank Predictor to help the students to predict their JEE Main 2013 Rank.
“With your expected JEE Main marks and 12th Board percentage you can predict your JEE Main 2014 rank with JEE Main Rank Predictor”
- Predict Your Score Before Actual Result
- Know Where You Stand
- Get Exam Difficulty Level Analysis
- Know The Overall Scoring Pattern
Since the launch, more than 20,000 students used the Careers360 JEE Main Rank Predictor to get their estimated JEE Main 2013 cutoff and rank. The JEE Main Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the combined score of JEE Main (60% weightage) and 40% weightage to Class 12 School Board marks.
With CBSE Class 12 results are declared on May 27, the students can predict their rank more accurately now with the help of our JEE Main 2013 Rank Predictor.
It is quite simple to use the JEE Main 2013 Rank Predictor. Students have to just enter the scores they are expecting and the JEE Main 2013 Rank Predictor will calculate the Ranks based on these marks.
How to Use JEE Main 2013 Rank Predictor
1. Login with Facebook below
2. Enter your Expected JEE Main Marks and Roll No.
3. Enter your Class 12th Board Name and marks
1. Your chances to qualify for JEE Advance
2. Meaning of your JEE Main marks ( 60 % component )
3. Your Expected All India Rank in JEE Main