JMI EEE 2013 Application form Procedure details the application process for the students. Students are given the information about the availability of the application forms, application fees, payment mode and submission formalities in the JMI EEE 2013 Application form Procedure.
JMI EEE 2013 Application form Procedure:
1. In Person: Application form & prospectus can be obtained on cash payment of Rs 550 from the University Counter.
Submit the Application Form in person or send it by Speed Post to the address mentioned below
2. Click here to apply online
- After submission the Completed Application Form, Acknowledgement Card and an Envelope Cover will be available for Print
- Candidates have to print these three documents
- Candidates have to put their Signature, Thumb Impression and Photographs (as per specification given in the space provided for the photograph) on the printout of the application form.
- Three recent passport sized colour photographs self attested should be stuck with glue on the specified places in the form
- Photographs should have white background of 7.5 x 10 cms size
- They should be covered by transparent cellophane tape to protect them
- Candidates have to paste the envelope cover on an A4 size envelop and write their name & address as well as course applied for.
- Enclose the following:
Application form duly filled in
A DD for Rs. 650/- in favour of ‘JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA’ payable at Delhi/New Delhi
Note: Mention name & application form number on the reverse of the Bank Demand Draft
3. Download the Application Form: Click here
- Students ahould note that the downloaded form has to be inscribed with “JMI-WDAF-2013”
- Send the duly filled in form along with a DD for Rs 650 in favour of “Jamia Millia Islamia” payable only at Delhi/ New Delhi
4. By Post:
- Send a written request with a DD for Rs 650 in favour of ‘JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA’ payable at Delhi/New Delhi
- Attach a self-addressed envelop of 30 x 25 c.m. size with postage stamps of Rs.150
- Indicate the name of the programme applied for
- Send the request to addressed to the Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi - 110025.
Dos & Donts:
Candidates have to fill in the Application Form in their own handwriting in CAPITAL LETTERS in English only, using BLACK BALL POINT PEN , within the prescribed boxes.
BLACK BALL POINT PEN has to be used for darkening the appropriate oval(s) also.
The photograph must have been taken within last three months from application submission and should be 7.5 X 10 cms.
- Three Photographs have to be affixed
- The Photographs have to be self attested and should be stuck by gluue and covered by transparent Cellophane Tape.
For downloaded form: Mention the Bank Demand draft No., date of issue and name of the Bank in the application form in the specified place
Also mention the application number, full name and date of birth of the candidate on the reverse side of demand draft.
Avoid overwriting, cutting, erasing in the application form
The Application Form duly filled in should be sent in the printed envelope enclosed in brochure to
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA NEW DELHI – 110025
* Candidates are advised to check the university’s website for regular updates.