Karnataka CET 2013 Rank Predictor
Launched by Careers360, the Karnataka CET 2013 Rank Predictor is an innovative tool that aids students to predict their KCET 2013 rank soon after the entrance examination. The Karnataka Common Entrance Test conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is one of the most important engineering entrance tests in the country.The Karnataka CET 2013 Rank Predictor will predict your KCET 2013 Rank after you enter the expected marks in each subject of the exam.
"Get your personalized preparation report and improvement plan. Analyze your preparation level with KCET Prepmeter"
- Know your rank with Normalized Board Marks.
- Know where you stand.
- Get JEE Main difficulty level analysis.
- Know the overall JEE Main scoring pattern.
How to use KCET 2013 Rank Predictor?
Steps 1. Login with your Facebook account
2. Enter your KCET 2013 expected marks in each subject and Roll No.
3. Enter your class 12th school board marks (Three Subjects Marks normalized )
Results 1. Your chances to qualify for KCET 2013
2. Your Expected All India Rank in KCET 2013
3. Real term analysis , where do you stand among other students
Note: As the KCET 2013 result has been declared, we are closing the functionality of the KCET 2013 Rank Predictor as you have your actual rank and scores.
Click here to check your KCET 2013 result.
Discuss KCET 2013 exam here