- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Karnataka CET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for KCET
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking KCET exam.
Karnataka CET 2014 Eligibility Criteria specifies the criteria to be fulfilled by candidates aspiring for admissions to the engineering courses in Karnataka through the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2014. The KCET 2014 Eligibility Criteria includes the academic qualifications required along with the minimum pass percentage, domicile requirements as well as age limit for some specified courses. Only candidates who meet the Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka CET 2014 will be allowed to appear for the KCET 2014 exam. Check the Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka CET 2014 below on this page.
"Get your personalized preparation report and improvement plan. Analyze your preparation level with KCET Prepmeter"
For any Doubts or Queries call KCET helpline: 011-40360360.
Boost your JEE Main Last Minute Preparations with the Online Test Series- Click here to start your online test now!
Click here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection
Karnataka CET 2014 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects along with English.
They must have Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Electronics / Computer Science/ Biology as an optional subject.
They should attain a minimum of 45% aggregate in 10+2 for general category (40% for SC, ST, Category-1 and OBC).
For the detailed Karnataka CET 2014 Eligibility Clauses with respect to the study period in Karnataka and Domicile requirements, Click here