- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
KCET 2013 Sample Papers Download
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for KCET
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking KCET exam.
KCET 2013 sample papers: The state level engineering exam for Karnataka, KCET 2013 will be held on May 1, 2013 and May 2, 2013. The exam will test your knowledge in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. In order to help you prepare better, we will provide you the sample papers for KCET 2013.
The KCET sample papers will help you know the paper pattern and the common topics which are asked during the exam. As you know, practice can make you perfect; it is the best method of preparation.
The first paper will consist of Physics and Chemistry which will have 120 questions with 150 minutes duration. The second paper will have 60 questions with 80 minutes duration. There is one mark for each correct answer and no negative marking scheme is involved.
Download KCET Sample papers for 2013
Download KCET Model Paper - Physics
Download KCET Model Paper - Chemistry
Download KCET Model Paper - Mathematics