KEAM 2013 Rank Predictor launched by Careers360 is an easy to use tool to provide the estimated rank of the students in the entrance exam much before the announcement of results. All the students need to do is to provide their expected marks in each subject and predict their rank.
- Predict your JEE Main rank.
- Know where do you stand.
- Track competitors’ performance.
How to use KEAM 2013 Rank Predictor?
1. Login with Facebook
2. Enter your KEAM 2013 expected marks in each subject and Roll No.
3. Select your Board and enter your board marks for three subject (P/C/M/CompSc/Biotechnology/Biology )
1. Your chances to qualify for KEAM 2013
2. Your Expected All India Rank in KEAM 2013
Note* :- Your rank Prediction will be done on the basis of your KEAM 2013 score and Class XII Board or equivalent exam marks.
1) KEAM Score :- The estimated KEAM score out of the actual total marks of 960 will be normalized on the scale of 300.
2) Board Marks :- The Board marks of three subjects will be normalized on the scale of 300. Then the final score will be calculated out of 600 to prepare the merit list.
3 )View the graph of the score/user distribution only of KEAM 2013 entrance exam ( the reason why the score is seen upto 960 )