KIITEE 2013 Counselling Procedure encompasses the document verificatoion, authentication of the candidate's identity, allotment of the seats and subsequent admission. Students are required to check the website for the KIITEE 2013 Counselling Schedule and attend them on the specified dates. They have to carry the requisite original documents for verification. Students have to check the website regularly for details about the KIITEE 2013 Counselling Procedure.
KIITEE 2013 Counselling Procedure
- The Counselling Schedule and details of KIITEE 2013 will be displayed on the university website
- KIITEE 2013 Counselling and seat allocation will be on the KIITEE 2013 merit ranks.
- Candidats have to check the KIITEE 2013 Counselling Schedule and attend accordingly.
- Counselling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the KIITEE-2013 are filled up.
- The KIITEE 2013 Counselling Procedure consists of verification of the documents also.
- Verification of the necessary documents is to establish the authenticity of the candidate’s identity, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates.
- Students must attend the KIITEE 2013 Counselling Procedure with the original documents.
Documents and token Fee to be brought for the KIITEE 2013 Counselling Procedure:
KIITEE 2013 Admit Card
KIITEE 2013 Rank Card
Class 10 Pass Certificate
Class 12Pass certificate & Marks sheet
Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
Relevant Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate if applicable
School/College Leaving Certificate
A Demand Draft for Rs.62,000 which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs.6000/- in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
Note: Cash payment will not be accepted
About KIITEE 2013: A Common Entrance Test conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) for various engineering courses offered by the University.