- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Manipal ENAT 2013 Cutoff
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for MUOET
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking MUOET exam.
Manipal ENAT 2013 Cutoff: Manipal University will be declaring the results on May 17, 2013. Students who have attempted the exam will be interested in knowing whether they have a chance of getting admissions into the university preferably in a branch of their choice. Manipal University will determine a basic score which will be deemed as the qualifying score. The score is known as the Manipal ENAT 2013 Cutoff, this score will decide if students will be called for counselling or not. Students getting marks above the Manipal ENAT 2013 Cutoff will be called for counselling and depending upon their eligibility and other conditions, will be offered admissions at the university
Manipal ENAT 2013 Cutoff:
Manipal ENAT 2013 cutoff ranks will be displayed on the university website prior to counselling.
Students have to check the ranks given on the basis of the Manipal ENAT 2013 Cutoff to decide the courses available to them
Students above the Manipal ENAT 2013 Cutoff will be called for counselling
Careers360 will publish the Manipal ENAT 2013 Cutoff as per the predictions made by leading coachin centres in this regard.
The Manipal ENAT 2013 Cutoff is dependent on many factors like the number of seats per branch, difficulty level of the exam, number of students attempting it etc
Students will find it useful to check the Manipal ENAT 2013 Cutoff here to know their chances of getting admissions in the various branches available at the university
Based on this, students can apply accordingly
About Manipal ENAT 2013: A Common Entrance Test conducted by Manipal Institute of Technology for degree courses in engineering in the University. Engineering aspirants will be screened on the basis of their qualifying exam marks as well as their performance in ENAT - EPSI National Admission Test.