- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Manipal ENAT 2013 E – Hall Tickets- (MU -OET)
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for MUOET
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking MUOET exam.
The e-hall ticket will be generated 24 hours after the candidate has booked his/her schedule through the online test booking system. The e-hall ticket will be issued for only those candidates who book a slot using the online test booking system before the booking end date for respective courses as per the booking schedule.
Manipal ENAT 2013 e-hall ticket will indicate the e-hall ticket number, course/s applied, address of the test centre, test date & time selected by the candidate. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to our notice immediately.
Manipal ENAT 2013 e-hall ticket will be made available on www.manipalotbs.com . Candidate should provide the application form number and online test booking password to download the e-hall ticket. The copy of the e-hall ticket will also be emailed to the candidate. Candidates must provide valid email ID in the application form.
Manipal ENAT 2013 e-hall ticket will NOT be dispatched to candidates via post or fax.
No candidate will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid e-hall ticket.
The candidates must not mutilate the e-hall ticket or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated and received by them. The e-hall ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
Manipal ENAT 2013 e-hall ticket is an important document; it must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling/admission.
Report to the selected test centre with the two copies of the e-hall ticket, one photocopy of the application form and any one of the following for photo identification:
Passport/Driving License/EC Voter ID card/IT PAN card or School/College photo-bearing ID card