- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
MP PET 2014 Application Form
MP PET 2014 Application Form - Candidates applying for engineering admissions in Madhya Pradesh have to appear for JEE Main 2014 and apply on the basis of their JEE Main 2014 AIR Rank and score. Candidates can register online for the first phase from June 19 to July 12, 2014 and from July 19 to 30, 2014 for the second phase. Candidates must apply through the Online Registration Form of MP PET 2014 for admissions and counselling. Check the MP PET 2014 Application Form Procedure below
Click here for UG to enroll for Expert guidance Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection
MP PET 2014 Application Form Procedure:
Click here to register
To Register, candidates have to enter their JEE Main 2014 Roll No and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format only
- Details of Candidate like Father's Name, Mother's Name and the photograph of the student is retrieved from the JEE Main 2014 database.
- Candidates have to fill in details of their Address/communication, Domicile, Category, Income Certificate, Class, Tuition Fee Waiver, Kashmir Migrants, Below poverty line, Govt Employee children, Sports.
- They have to then fill the Academic details pertaining to Class XII and Class X
- They have to tick the declaration and agree to provide the original documents during verification
Candidates have to pay the MP PEPT 2014 Registration Fees of Rs 400 + Portal charges of Rs 30 (non refundable)
Candidates can pay through Internet banking, Debit/Credit Cards, Cash Payment at any of the helpline centres or through the MP Online Kiosk.
For the details of the dates for Online Registration for Phase 1 and Phase 2 along with other important dates, Click here
Candidates who wish to apply on the basis of their Class XII or Equivalent Marks:
Click here to register
Candidates must fill their personal Details like Name, Father's name, Mother's name, Date of Birth..
Address Particulars have to be filled in
Details of the Domicile status, Category and Income have to be filled in
Candidates must next enter the academic details of Class XII and then Class X.
If they have a JEE Main 2014 Roll No, they must mention it.
They have to pay the MP PET 2014 Registration Fees of Rs 400 + Portal charges of Rs 30 (non refundable)
Payment can be online or in cash at the help centres or through the MP Online Kiosk.