- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
M.Tech 2013 from IIT Bombay
Institute: Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
IITB M.Tech 2013 Programmes: M.Tech. in
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Systems Engineering
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Geoinformatics and Natural Resources
- Industrial Engineering & Operations Research
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science
- Materials, Manufacturing and Modeling
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Technology and Development
IITB M.Tech 2013 Eligibility:
- Candidates with First class or 60% (55% marks for SC/ST) marks in B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering)/ M.Sc. / M.CA / MBBS / M.Pharm/ B.Pharm (4 yr. Degree)/ BDS (4 yr.Degree)/ Associate Membership Examinations conducted by recognized professional bodies recognized as equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree
For IIT Cnadidates:
- Candidate having an IIT B.Tech. degree and having a CGPA/CPI score of 8.00 and above are exempted from requirement of GATE qualification.
- They will be admitted to M.Tech. Programme under TA/RA positions through written test and/or interview.
IITB M.Tech 2013 Application Procedure:
- Click here to apply online From March 18, 2013
- Candidates are advised to take a printout and keep the same for the record
IITB M.Tech 2013 Application fee: Rs 300 (Rs 150 for SC/ST)
Payment mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ SBI Internet Banking/
Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank (preferably State Bank of India / Canara Bank) in favour of "Registrar, IIT Bombay", payable at Mumbai branch.
- Mention the Name, Department, Application number or GATE registration number and Email address on reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Send the Demand Draft along with the completed copy of the application in an envelope superscribing on the top ‘Application for M.Tech. Programme’, to the Deputy Registrar (Academic), IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai–4000 76
Note: Candidates can apply for more than one programme and can select up to 10 preferences.
If a discipline has multiple specialization, each specialization is counted as one option
Documents to be uploaded while submitting the M.Tech. Application:
- Scanned version of photograph
- Scanned version of signature
- Marksheet of the last semester/ Consolidated marksheet of the qualifying degree.
- (Exam pending/result awaited candidates have to upload their latest/previous semester marksheet).
- Caste Certificate (OBCNC/ SC/ST), if applicable. An affidavit for having applied in case the certificate is not yet received.
- PD Certificate, if applicable
- Statement of Purpose, if applicable
Candidates applying for Chemical Engineering (CH), Biomedical Engineering (BM), Electrical Engineering (EE1, EE2, EE3, EE4, EE5) MUST provide the following information along with the application form :
- Title of the final year project.
- Four courses studied, which you think, are relevant to the M.Tech. Programme.
- Shortterm courses attended.
IITB M.Tech 2013 Details: Click here http://www.iitb.ac.in/academic/pgprgm.html
IITB M.Tech 2013 Important Dates:
- Application availaibility: 18th March 2013 to 2nd April 2013.
- Last Date to convey the minimum Qualifying GATE score: March 05,2013
- Last Date to convey the minimum qualifying score for cutoff for Written Test/Interview : April 9,2013
- Written exam for various branches: from May 13 to June 8, 2013
Deputy Registrar (Academic),
IIT Bombay, Powai,