- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
NATA 2013 Exam Pattern
NATA 2013 Exam Pattern gives all details of the exam section wise, duration, marks allotted
NATA 2013 Exam Pattern:
There are two sections:
1. Paper based drawing test:
The question paper will be generated and handed over to the candidates by the hall supervisor
The answer sheet is a drawing paper with preprinted barcode (to be given by the Test Centre supervisor)
Duration will be two hours
The paper comprises of three questions to test the ability of the candidate in:
Sketching a given object proportionately in a visually appealing manner
Drawing the shadows cast on surroundings by visualizing the effects of light on a given object
Creation of two dimensional figures/compositions based on given shapes & forms
2. Aesthetic Sensitivity Test: Computer based:
Consists of 40 multiple choice questions
The test is designed to measure the ability of the candidate in areas of imagination, observation, perception, creativity and communication.
The candidate is also tested for architectural awareness as well as analytical reasoning, mental ability, imaginative comprehension and expression
Time allotted for each question is between 60 and 90 seconds (depending on the question asked)
The screen displays the time left while the question is being answered till 30 seconds are left and the countdown time begins
There is no negative marking for NATA 2013
There is a 10 minute break between the two exams