- Register now to explore your dream career.
- Explore Careers360’s predictive tools for better decision making.
- Know about latest happenings in education sphere (Management, Engineering, Medicine & Allied, Degree Programs, Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Discover and compare more about colleges and courses.
National Technology Institute New Zealand Scholarships
National Technology Institute offers full and partial scholarship programmes, recognising and promoting academic excellence, to students of information technology. These scholarships are offered to students from the following countries: India, Bangladesh, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, UK, USA, Fiji, Russia, Chile and Venezuela.
Full Scholarship: A total of 9 full scholarships are offered in a year to students from selected countries pursuing information technology courses at National Technology Institute. This scholarship covers the full tuition fee for the course. The scholarship does not cover the resource fee.
Partial Scholarship: A total of 16 partial scholarships are offered in a year to students from selected countries pursuing information technology courses at National Technology Institute. This scholarship covers a part of the tuition fee for the course. The amount covered in the partial scholarship varies according to country. Please see the country specific criteria for the amount offered. The scholarship does not cover the resource fee.
Applying for Scholarship: Students wanting to apply for the full or partial scholarship must meet the general criteria for application and the country specific criteria.
* Students applying for scholarships must be enrolling for a full time course in Information Technology at
National Technology Institute.
* The scholarship will be considered only on successful admission to the relevant course.
* Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (Academic) or equivalent.
* Application for scholarship must be accompanied by a Statement of Purpose (maximum two pages for full
scholarships and one page for partial scolarships).
* Students must provide a character certificate along with the scholarship application.
* True copies of all academic transcripts must be provided along with the scholarship application.
* The scholarships must be taken up within 2 weeks of their award.
* Recipients of scholarship awards must commit time (minimum of 8 hours a month) to community service
projects to be identified and agreed with the Director of Studies.
Type of scholarship: Full
Number of scholarships: 1
Student applying for scholarship:
* Must be a citizen of India.
* Must have a minimum average of 85% at Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent.
For more informations please visit : http://www.ntec.ac.nz
Scholarships page : http://www.ntec.ac.nz/courses/scholarships.html