- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
OJEE 2013 Counseling Procedure
OJEE 2013 Counselling Procedure details the counselling process starting from the online registration, choice filling, reporting at the nodal centres, fee payment to the allotment and reporting at the institute. The OJEE 2013 Counselling Schedule with dates have been given below . The OJEE 2013 Counselling Procedure has been summarized for the benefit of the students as follows
OJEE 2013 Counselling consists of the following:
- Online registration.
- Online choice filling.
- Reporting at nodal center, Counselling fee and university registration fee Payment, verification of all documents, final choice locking and print out of final seat choice.
- Provisional Seat Allotment (Provisional round allotment)
- Withdrawal Process if opted
- Final allotment Reporting at the allotted Institute
OJEE 2013 Online Registration:from June 10 to July 5, 2013
- Click here for new Registration
- Students have to enter their Roll No, Registration No, Date of Birth, the 16 digit barcode in the Rank Card for Registration
- Candidates have to choose their password and enter their particulars.
- Note: Students with a valid OJEE-2013 rank card only is eligible for admission through OJEE-2013, Odisha
Online Choice Filling:
- To log in students have to use the Roll No as Log in ID, the generated password and the 16 digit barcode as mentioned in the OJEE 2013 Rank Card
- Candidates must use the previous year’s cutoffs and their OJEE 2013 to determine their choices and enter them.
Reporting at Nodal Centre: This comprises of the following:
1. Counselling Fee:
- The Counselling fee of Rs 450 has to be paid via an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of, “OJEE-2013” drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar
- Note: Non-OJEE 2013 students seeking admission under JEE(Main) have to pay an additional non-refundable Fee of Rs.500 through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of, “OJEE-2013” drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar
2. University Registration Fee:
- The University Registration Fee of Rs 5000 (non refundable) through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of “OJEE-2013”drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
Note: Counselling fee and university registration fee are to be deposited only once irrespective of the number of choices a candidate makes
3. All Document Verification: Students must furnish the original certificates along with 2 sets of photocopies to be submitted at the Nodal centre.
Documents to be produced at the nodal centre for verification:
- Original Rank Card of OJEE 2013
- Original OJEE 2013 online registration slip
- H.S.C. or any other relevant certificate showing the date of birth
- 10 + 2 Pass certificate
- 10 + 2 Mark Sheet
- School Leaving / College Leaving Certificate
- Original Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (as per Appendix VI in OJEE prospectus)
- Original ‘Permanent Resident of Odisha’ Certificate (Appendix – I of OJEE prospectus) / Nativity Certificate from concerned Tahasildar.
- Original Certificate of Employment of Candidate’s parent / Spouse (Appendix – II of OJEE prospectus)) Employer: Govt. of Odisha / Govt. of India / Govt. of India Undertakings and / Govt. of Odisha Undertakings located in Odisha at the time of application.
- Original SC / ST certificate by birth (Appendix – III of OJEE prospectus ).
- Original Certificate of Ex-serviceman (Appendix – IV of OJEE prospectus).
- Original Green Card issued by Family Welfare Department of Odisha.
- Original Certificate in support of Outlying Odia Speaking Tract (OL) (Appendix – V of OJEE prospectus)
- Original Certificate in support of NRI
- Income certificate for TFW candidates (Appendix – VII of OJEE prospectus)
- Other document(s) if any
4. Final Choice Locking:
- Will be done at the Nodal Centre only after verification of the documents is completed and payment of the University Registration Fee is done.
- Candidates must lock their final choices before leaving the nodal centre.
- A printout of the locked choices with the signature of the candidate and the nodal officer has to be taken before leaving the nodal centre
- To know the Seat Matrix Click here
Provisional Seat Allotment: July 12, 2013
- After the processing of the final locked choices and the merit rank of the candidate as against the available seats, the Provisional Seat Allotment is made.
- The list will be available on the website
- Students will also be sent an SMS in this regard
Withdrawal: July 13 to 15, 2013
- Candidates wish to withdraw can do so by filling up a withdrawal form at the nodal centre.
- An account payee cheque for Rs 4000 will be returned to the candidate after the deduction of Rs 1000 as processing fee from the University Registration Fee paid earlier by the candidate.
Final Allotment: July 17, 2013
- The final allotment letters will be available on the website for download by the students
- Students will receive an SMs in this regard
- They can also check the website for the list
Reporting at the Final Allotted Institute : July 18 to 20, 2013
- Candidates must report within three working days from the publication of the final allotment list.
- Candidates have to report at the instuitute in person with the downloaded final allotment letter.
List of Nodal Centres
- Berhampur University, Bhanja Bihar, Berhampur
- BJB Junior College, Bhubaneswar
- Centre for IT Education, Plot No.- Mancheswar Industrial Estate, Bhubaneswar,
- Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, B-25, CNI Complex, Patia, Bhubaneswar,
- College of Engineering & Technology, Techno Campus, Ghatikia Kalinga Nagar, Bhubaneswar
- Fakir Mohan University, Balasore
- Govt. Autonomus College, Rourkela
- Govt. ITI, Rourkela, ,
- Govt. ITI, Bhawanipatna
- IMIT, Cuttack-753007
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Sarang, (Parjang) Dhenkanal
- SK DAV Women Polytechnic, Rourkela
- Institute of Textile Technology, Choudwar, Cuttack,
- JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneshwar
- Khallikote Autonomous College, Berhampur,
- Madhusudan Industrial Training Institute, Cuttack,
- North Orissa University, Sri Ram Chandra Vihar, Baripada
- Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar,
- Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla, Sambalpur
- Vikram Dev (Autonomous) College, Jeypore, Koraput
- Rajdhani College, Bhubaneswar,
- Utkal University (Dept. of Geography) Khapuria, Cuttack,
- Government ITI, Bhubaneswar,
- International Institute of Information Technology (A) Gothapatna, Malipada,
- International Institute of Information Technology (B) Gothapatna, Malipada, Bhubaneswar,
OJEE 2013 Help Line Nos: 08763967354, 08763967355, 08763967356, 08763967357, 08763967358, 08763967352
OJEE 2013 Counselling Important Dates:
For Schedule at Nodal Centre for document verification, Payment of Counselling Fee & choice Locking: Click here
OJEE 2013 Counselling Schedule
Dates & Time
Online Registration & Choice Filling
June 10 to 21, 2013
Reporting to Nodal Centre/Fee Payment/Document Verification
June 13 to 21, 2013
Reporting to Nodal Centre/ Choice Relocking
June 24 to July 5, 2013
July 12, 2013
Withdrawal of Registration at Nodal Centre
July 13 to 15, 2013
SC/ST: Choice modification/New Registration
July 13 to 15, 2013
July 18, 2013 at 12 pm
Reporting at allotted Institute
July 18 to 20, 2013
Click here for the Detailed OJEE 2013 Counselling Schedule with dates, categories as per each nodal Centre