- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET) 2013 Application forms
Examination: Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET 2013) | Details : RPET 2013 Online Application form
Conducted by The Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
Admissions to first year of undergraduate Engineering programmes in different disciplines (B.Tech. / B.E.) in various Govt. aided and Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed & Private Universities)
RPET 2013 Eligibility:
- Candidates must have passed with 10 + 2 (Board of Secondary Education of Rajasthan or equivalent) with a minimum of 45% aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST)
- Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/ Bio-technology / Computer Science / Biology as optional subjects.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have been born on or after October 01, 1988 (For SC/ST, relaxation is by 5 years
RPET 2013 Exam Centres: Ajmer, Alwar, Banswara, Barmer, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Churu, Hindaun City, Jaipur, Jhalawar, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Kota, Pilani, Sikar, Sirohi, Sri Ganganagar, Sawai Madhopur, Tonk and Udaipur.
RPET 2013 Online Application Procedure: Apply online at http://techedu.rajasthan.gov.in OR www.rpetexam.com OR www.rpetexam.org
- Pay the application fees (including the exam fees) of Rs 800 + Rs 10 (e-Mitra service charges) at any authorized e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center
- A receipt with a 16 digit number will be issued after payment.
- Candidates are required to safekeep this receipt and remember the token number for future correspondence
- Enter the Token no to apply online
RPET 2013 Documents required for uploading:
- Candidate's Photograph scanned in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 100 KB)
- Candidate's Signature scanned in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 50 KB)
- Copy of Class X, XI and XII marks sheet
- e-Mitra receipt containing the Token number.
- Parents fincome details.
- Mobile no. of the candidate or nearest relative
After submission of RPET 2013 online application form, attach the copies of requisite documents with application number mentioned on each one of them to the hard copy of the application form and send it by Registered /Speed Post to
The Coordinator RPET 2013,
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
W-6, Residency Road,
Jodhpur – 342 032
RPET 2013 Important Dates:
- Date of commencement for filling of the online application: March 21, 2013
- Date of closure for filling of the online application: April 8, 2013
- Last day for receipt of application: April 13, 2013
- RPET 2013 Exam: May 23, 2013 from 9 am to 12 pm