RPET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for RPET
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking RPET exam.
RPET 2014 Eligibility Criteria allows candidates to have an idea about the requisite qualifications required to be eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Pre Engineering Entrance Test for admissions to the engineering colleges in Rajasthan. To apply for RPET, 2014, all candidates must satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of RPET 2014. Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria of RPET 2014 on this page before applying.
Latest: RPET 2014 Online Application Form available now. Click here
Boost your JEE Main Last Minute Preparations with the Online Test Series- Click here to start your online test now!
For any doubts and queries, Call the RPET 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360.
RPET 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan/ Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/ Non Creamy Layer SBC” of Rajasthan state)
They must have studied Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects
They must have studied any one of the following subjects as optional: Chemistry / Bio-technology / Computer Science / Biology
Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination (10+2) in 2014 may also apply.
Age Limit: Candidates whose date of birth as per SSC records falls on or after October 01, 1989 are eligible. (Relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST/PH).
- Candidates must be of Rajasthan Domicile to apply for RPET 2014.
- Candidates from outside Rajasthan can apply on the basis of their JEE scores and their RPET 2014 Application Procedures and regulations are different.