SRMEEE 2013 Cutoff is the minimum score as deemed by the university to be considered for admissions to the various engineering courses at four campuses of SRM University. The SRMEEE 2013 Cutoff is dependent on a lot of factors like the number of students appeared in the exam and their scored marks, the difficulty levels of the exam, number of seats available and the previous year's cutoff.
- Know the colleges where you have High/Medium/Low chances for admission
- Know the best branch for each of the colleges
- Know the colleges which participate in SRMJEEE Counselling
Latest: SRMEEE 2014 Result has been declared on May 3, 2014.
Below mentioned points give an insight on the most preferred undergraduate B. Tech course/branch and its closing rank for previous years at SRM University Chennai Campus.
- SRM University- College of Engineering, Chennai: the most preffered B. Tech branch/course was "Electronics and Communication Engineering". The closing rank for the course was 4300.
- The second most preffered B. Tech branch/course at SRM University- College of Engineering, Chennai was Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and its closing rank was 5200.
- Computer Science Engineering and Mechanical Engineering are the two other preffered branches at SRM University- College of Engineering, Chennai.
- Another preferred B. Tech branch/course at SRM University- College of Engineering, Chennai was "Mechatronics Engineering". The closing rank of the prefered branch was 9000.
SRMEEE 2013 Cutoff:
The SRMEEE 2013 Cutoff is a pre determined score used by the university for the purpose of admissions.
The SRMEEE 2013 Cutoff is arrived at after considering the factors like the previous year's cutoff, expected intake per branch of the university, difficulty levels of the exam as well as the number of applicants actually writing the exam
Students can know their chances of admissions using the SRMEEE 2013 Cutoff. Students can check the SRMEEE 2013 Cutoff once it is available here on this page
Students are required to keep visiting this page to know the latest updates on the SRMEEE 2013 Cutoff