- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
SRMEEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria for Admission in SRM University
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for SRMEEE
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking SRMEEE exam.
The applicant for admission should be a resident Indian national and should have studied in schools located in India in the preceding two years.
BTech Eligibility Criteria for SRMEEE 2013
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and
For all programs: Minimum 70% aggregate in mathematics, physics & chemistry
For biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering and Genetic Engineering: Minimum 70% aggregate in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
In SRMEEE 2013
Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the SRMEE are eligible for all the B.Tech. Degree programs and B.Des.
Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the SRMEE are eligible only for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical engineering and Genetic Engineering programs and also for various programs in Health Sciences.
B.Arch. Eligibility Criteria SRMEEE 2013
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent having a minimum total aggregate of 70% with English and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma (Any Stream) recognized by Central/State Government with 70% aggregate marks
A pass in National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
No separate entrance examination will be conducted by SRM University. However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. program.
B.Des. Eligibility Criteria SRMEEE 2013
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70%.