CENTAC 2017
Admission to B.Tech courses offered by Government and Self-financing colleges in Puducherry will be organized by CENTAC. Application forms can be availed from May 15, 2017 online and can be submitted till May 30, 2017.
CENTAC Application Form 2017
Candidates can now the online application for CENTAC 2017 till June 10. The application form had to be filled in online mode with the valid information and submitted by June 15, 2017.
CENTAC Result 2017
Result of CENTAC 2017 will be declared tentatively in 2nd week of June 2017. Candidates will be intimated about the result through call letters or a public notification. Alternately, candidates can visit the CENTAC website and download the call letter by entering his/her registration number. The cal..
CENTAC Seat Allotment 2017
Allotment CENTAC 2017 seats for first phase will start in July 2017. There are 480 sanctioned B. Tech seats, out of which 382 seats will be allotted to candidates from Puducherry, while remaining 15% to candidates from other states/ UTs (46 seats) and NRI candidates. The merit list for admission wil..
CENTAC Cutoff 2017
CENTAC 2017 cutoff score will be decided by admission committee and is minimum score required for admission. The cutoff for candidates belonging to UT of Puducherry will be prepared after normalsation of marks obtained by the candidates in their H.Sc or equivalent exam and will be used to fill 85% (..
CENTAC Reservation Criteria 2017
Of the 450 sanctioned CENTAC 2017 seats, 85% (382) seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to the UT of Puducherry. The remaining 15% seats will be open to candidates belonging to other states/ Union Territories (46 seats) and NRI candidates 22 seats).
CENTAC Counselling 2017
First round of CENTAC counselling 2017 will be held tentatively in July 2017. In case of students belonging to Puducherry, counselling will be conducted based on merit list drawn after normalising scores obtained by candidates from different boards in class 12 or any equivalent exam.
CENTAC Important Dates 2017
Applicants of CENTAC 2017 must follow important dates to keep track of admission timeline. Application has to be submitted online by June 10. Last date of receipt of applications by post is June 15.
CENTAC Eligibility Criteria 2017
Applicants must meet eligibility criteria set by admissions committee for admissions to B. Tech programs offered by CENTAC including age and educational qualification. The upper age limit is 21 years as on 1st of July 2017.
CENTAC 2015 Counselling
Applicants must check their CENTAC 2015 Counselling, including application for counselling, allotment of seats, admission, reporting to college etc.

Pages

Subscribe to CENTAC