- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2013
Institute: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
Examination: UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2013
Date: 25th May 2013
Time: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
Duration: 3 Hours
For admission to: B.Tech (all streams)
B. TECH (All Streams) Exam Admission Pathway
Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level also mandatory
- UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) followed by
- Centralized Counseling on the basis of Merit of UPESEAT Rank
Scheme of Test
No. of Questions
English Language Comprehension
Current Affairs Awareness
Total No. of Questions
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Shillong, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi, Cochin
- Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be available online on UPES website www.upes.ac.in after 18th May 2013.
- Candidates are required to download the admit card accordingly.
Please note a candidate can also apply through National Level Tests scores as per details mentioned below:
B.Tech (All Streams) through National level Tests
Board Merit Pathway
- Minimum 80% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
- Minimum 80% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level also mandatory
AIEEE Merit Pathway
- Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
- Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level also mandatory
- AIEEE 2013 – upto 1 Lakh All India Rank
Admission criteria: Centralized Counseling through Merit Ranking)
Age Criteria: Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1990 are eligible to apply for admission. Note: Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/ University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
Click here for the brochure
Toll Free: 1800-102-8737
Published On: 18-01-2013