The UPESEAT 2013 Counselling Procedure will be conducted from June 24 to 30, 2013. The UPESEAT 2013 Counselling Procedure is a centralized one. Students should check for the UPESEAT 2013 Counselling schedules to be able to attend the counselling as specified. Given below is the UPESEAT 2013 Counselling Procedure briefly summarised for students to grasp the salient and important features.
UPESEAT 2013 Counselling Procedure:
The UPESEAT 2013 Counselling Procedure is a centralized one with 80% of the total seats being allotted to students who have applied for admissions via the UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT).
Students may note that the UPSEAT Merit Ranking is yet to be announced and will be generated considering the performance of the students in the UPSEAT 2013
Students can check the website for the details UPESEAT 2013 Counselling Procedure
The university will also intimate the students by post about their UPESEAT 2013 Counselling schedule
Short listed Students will come to the counseling venue as per the assigned date and time
Students will have to furnish the original certificates as specified below during the UPESEAT 2013 Counselling Procedure
Students have to carry at least one set of photocopies of the documents to be submitted during the UPESEAT 2013 Counselling Procedure
Upto 20% seats shall be filled through Board Merit /JEE Main merit category. Incase candidates for such seats are not available, UPES has the right to fill these through any other means University also reserves the right to conduct further physical (paper pencil test) / online test for admission. In event of less candidates meeting this requirement, the remaining seats will be filled through the merit lists of the UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT).
Documents to be furnished during the UPESEAT 2013 Counselling Procedure:
- UPESEAT 2013 Admit Card.
- UPESEAT 2013 Counseling Call Letter (Students can furnish the original Invitation letter sent by post or the downloaded one)
- 4 passport size photographs
- Class X & XII marks sheet along with one set of self-attested photocopies. The photocopies will be retained by the university.
- For students who do not have the original mark sheets, photocopies of these mark sheets attested by a gazetted officer will be considered.
- In case the original mark sheet of Class XII or an attested photocopy are unavailable, a copy of the result downloaded from the web can be submitted after self-attestion by the candidate
- A Demand Draft of Rs.85,000 in favour of "UPES Fee Account" payable at Dehradun
- Note: The above mentioned fee is the part payment of first semester fees which is Rs.1,01,000.
Venue of the UPESEAT 2013 Counselling Procedure: Delhi
UPESEAT 2013 Counselling Important Dates:
- Counselling Round 1: from June 24 to 30, 2013
- Registration at UPES campus from July 17, onwards
- Counselling Round 2: 15th July
- Registration at UPES campus (Round 2): July 22, 2013 onwards