- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
UPSEE 2013 Admit Cards
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for UPSEE
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking UPSEE exam.
UPSEE 2013 Admit Cards: The UPSEE 2013 exam conducted by Gautam Buddha Technical University, Lucknow is scheduled on April 21, 2013. Students who have applied for it will have to wait to receive the UPSEE 2013 Hall Ticket which will be sent by the University which is conducting the UPSEE 2013 exam. Students need to appear for the exam with the hall ticket. If they don't get the hall ticket, they will not be able to appear for the UPSEE 2013 exam. Hence it is mandatory for students to be alert and contact the university for the same. Students can also download the Admit Card of UPSEE 2013. Students should carefully verify all details in the UPSEE 2013 Admit Card. Provision has been made for issue of UPSEE 2013 Duplicate Admit Card in case the original one is lost or misplaced
UPSEE 2013 Admit Cards:
- UPSEE 2013 Admit Card will be made available on the websites http://www.upsee.nic.in / http://www.uptu.ac.in / http://www.mtu.ac.in.
- UPSEE 2013 Admit Cards will also be sent by post (Ordinary Post)
- Candidates who are unable to receive or download the UPSEE 2013 Admit Cards, should contact the Helpline or send an email as indicated on the website by April 17, 2013
- The final corrected UPSEE 2013 Admit Card In case of any reported correction, will have to be downloaded from the websiteshttp://www.upsee.nic.in/ http://www.uptu.ac.in / http://www.mtu.ac.in before the examination date.
- UPSEE 2013 Admit Cards are required to be presented during Admission and Counselling sessions.
- Students are therefore advised to safeguard the UPSEE 2013 Admit Cards.
UPSEE 2013 Duplicate Admit Cards: Available on April 20, 2013 from 10 AM to 5 PM
- A nodal centre in each city of examination shall be established to issue UPSEE 2013 Duplicate Admit Cards (except on the dates of examination).
- Candidates needing UPSEE 2013 duplicate admit cards are required to contact the nodal centre situated in the exam centre chosen by them
Documents required to be submitted for the issue of UPSEE 2013 Duplicate Admit Cards:
- Two passport size photographs (Black & White of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size)
- Duplicate admit card fee of Rs 25 payable in cash
- Online Application’s Reference Number OR OMR application form number.
- Proof of submission of the UPSEE 2013 application form
UPSEE 2013 Nodal Centres For Issue Of Duplicate Admit Card:
- Agra: Anand Engineering College, Agra-Mathura Road, Keetham, Agra
- Aligarh: Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology, 3 k.m. from Sasni Gate on Mathura Road, Aligarh
- Allahabad: Devprayag Institute of Technical Studies, Phaphamau, Allahabad – 211013
- Bareilly: Sri Rammurti Smarak College of Engg. & Technology, Bareilly-Nainital Road, Bareilly
- Banda: Kalicharan Nigam Institute of Technology, Naraini Road, Banda
- Barabanki: Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sitapur Road, Lucknow- 226021
- Etawah: Baba Saheb Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar College of Agriculture E.ngg. & Technology, Near Distt. Hospital, Agra Road, Etawah
- Faizabad: IET, Dr. R.M.L. Avadh University, Faizabad
- G.B.Nagar, Greater Noida: IEC College of Engineering & Technology, Plot no. 4, Knowledge Park- I, Institutional Area, Greater Noida
- Ghaziabad: Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, 5 km. stone, Opp. Jain Tube , Delhi- Meerut Road, Ghaziabad
- Ghazipur: Technical Education & Reserach Institute P.G. College, Ravindrapuri, Ghazipur
- Gorakhpur: M.M.M. Engineering College, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur
- Jaunpur: V.B.S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
- Jhansi: Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kanpur Road, Jhansi
- Kanpur: Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Nawabganj, Kanpur
- Lucknow: I.E.T. Sitapur Road, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226021
- Mathura: G L Bajaj Group of Institutions, 23 km Milestone, National Highway#2 Mathura-Delhi Road, Akbarpur, Mathura-281001
- Meerut: Radha Govind Engineering College, Anuyogipuram, Garh Road, Near L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut- 250004
- Moradabad: Moradabad Institute of Technology, Ramganga Vihar Phase-2, Moradabad
- Muzaffarnagar: S.D.College of Engineering & Technology, Jansath Road, Muzaffarnagar-251001
- Raebareli: Feroz Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technoloy, Ratapur Chauraha, Raebareli
- Saharanpur: Shobhit Institute of Engg. & Technology, Babu Vijendra Marg, Adarsh Institutional Area, Gangoh, Saharanpur
- Sitapur: Institute of Engineering & Technology, Resora, District- Sitapur
- Sultanpur: Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur
- Varanasi: R.S.M.T. (U.P.Autonomous College Campus), Bhojubeer, Varanasi
- Delhi: J S S Academy of Technical Education, Noida
- Dehradun: Dehradun Instt. of Technology, Mussoorie - Diversion Road, Dehradun - 248009 (U.A.)
About UPSEE 2013: UPSEE is the state level entrance exam in Uttar Pradesh conducted by Gautam Buddha Technical University. The exam is conducted to give admission to various degree courses in engineering in the colleges under the University