- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
UPSEE 2014 Cutoff
With UPSEE Rank Predictor you can:-
- Predict, your real time UPSEE Rank now.
- Realize, if other students have performed better or worse than you in UPSEE.
- Research the scoring pattern of students in UPSEE exam.
You will also get information about special offers on myCareers360 Products and Services.
UPSEE 2014 Cutoff marks are the minimum scores for candidates to be considered for the UP Engineering Admissions. Candidates must have scored the UPTU 2014 Cutoff percentage determined by the UP State Govt order to be considered for the merit list. Candidates can check for the Cutoff marks of UPSEE 2014 below on this page as soon as they are announced
For any doubts and queries, Call the UPSEE 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360.
Note: Admissions to the following colleges are now open. Click on the college to apply.
UPSEE 2014 Cutoff
As per the UP State Govt Order, the UPSEE 2014 cut-off percentage of marks for the merit of successful candidates is 25% (20% for SC/ST)
Since the intake of seats is considerably lower than the number of applicants, the UPTU 2014 Cutoff is determined to ensure the deserving students get admissions to the engineering courses.
The Cutoff of UPSEE 2014 will be determined on consideration of factors like number of applicants who appeared for the exam, previous year’s cutoff, difficulty levels of the entrance test and the number of seats available.
UPSEE 2014 Cutoff will be different course wise and institute wise.
Candidates can check the UPSEE 2014 Cutoff during choice filling of the UPSEE 2014 Counselling Procedure.
The Cutoff of UPSEE 2014 gives the candidates an idea of the courses and institutes they can apply for admissions.