VITEEE 2013 Counselling Procedure
VITEEE 2013 Counselling Procedure starts from May 13, 2013. The modalities of the VITEEE 2013 Counselling with rankwise counselling details, documents to be brought by the students for verification and the admission formalities are specified in the VITEEE 2013 Counselling Procedure. The VIT university has mentioned the dates for counselling rankwise for the students as per the VITEEE 2013 Merit List published. Students will have to follow the guidelines and attend the VITEEE 2013 Counselling sessions as per the mentioned schedule as given below. Students have to attend in person and carry the requisite documents for the counselling
VITEEE 2013 Counselling Procedure:
- Analyze your preparation level.
- Get your projected score and rank.
- Get a Personalized Improvement plan & track your progress.
VITEEE 2013 results have been declared and the counselling schedules with dates, time and venue have also been published below for the information of the students.
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the VITEEE 2013 Counselling dates by SMS on the mobile numbers provided in their application forms.
VITEEE 2013 Counselling and subsequent allocation of seats branchwise is on the basis of the VITEEE 2013 All India Rank (AIR)
Students can also call up the university office to find out about the VITEEE 2013 Counselling schedules
Admission will be through a common selection via a single window counselling at the Vellore and Chennai campuses of the university
Students are required to attend the VITEEE 2013 Counselling sessions with the specified original documents along with a set of photocopies
The following documents are required to be furnished during Counselling:
- Class X Certificate from the respective board (as a proof of date of birth)
- Class XII Exam hall ticket (Copy)
- VITEEE-2013 e-admit Card
- Class XII or Equivalent Examination Marks statements of all attempts
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate under Annexure – III in Information Brochure (for candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura)
- SC/ST Community Certificate as specified under Annexure – III in Information Brochure
- Demand Draft for 30,000 in favour of “VIT University” , payable at Vellore (DD should be Computerised )
- Student Profile filled by the student [to be taken from website]
- Affidavit by the student & parent [link to be taken from website]
- Recent Passport size colour photos (6 Nos)
Note: Balance fee of Rs 1,00,800/- (via a computerized Demand Draft in favour of “VIT University” payable at Vellore) to be paid on or before June 12, 2013
Students with VITEEE 2013 ranks as mentioned below will have to attend the counselling sessions on the specified dates as follows:
Ranks 1 to 5000: May 13, 2013
Rank 5001 – 9000: May 14, 2013
Rank 9001 – 12000: May 15, 2013
Rank 12001 – 15000: May 16, 2013
Rank 15001 – 18000: May 17, 2013
Rank 18001 – 20000: May 18, 2013
For students unable to attend as per schedule: Students should intimate the information to the office to enable another chance at a later date for the seats/ branch branch available at that time The availability of seats (branchwise) will be updated on the university website after each day of counselling.
VITEEE 2013 Counselling Click here to check the details