VITEEE 2013 Mock Test
Admission to the undergraduate engineering courses at VIT University is through the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE 2013). To be held from April 15, 2013, it is a computer based exam. Students will have to book the slot to be able to appear for the VITEEE 2013 as per the given schedule. VITEEE 2013 Admit cards will also have to be downloaded and printed by the students to attempt the exam. Students will be able to write the exam better if they get an idea of the exam pattern, the types of questions they will be asked and marking scheme applicable. The University has provided for a VITEEE 2013 Mock Test for this purpose. Students can download and use it for practice.
VITEEE 2013 Mock Test:
- The VITEEE 2013 Mock Test is similar to the actual test.
- The University has given the chance to the students to familiarize themselves with the paper pattern and the procedure to be followed in case of the computer based test with the help of the VITEEE 2013 Mock Test
- Comprising of objective type of questions as in the actual paper, the VITEEE 2013 Mock Test has to be downloaded and attempted.
- Students can use the VITEEE 2013 Mock Test to practice for the actual exam
- The VITEEE 2013 Mock Test is in English
- Total questions given are 40 per subject to be completed in 2 hours, 30 minutes
- If the candidate is unable to finish the VITEEE 2013 Mock Test on time, the window automatically closes.
- There is no negative marking for VITEEE 2013 as well as the mock test.
- Bookmarking of questions has been allowed in the VITEEE 2013 Mock Test for review later.
- Attempted questions will be displayed in Black and unanswered ones in White.
- A clock has been provided at the right hand corner of the window to keep time during the VITEEE 2013 Mock Test