- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
VITEEE 2013 Paper Pattern
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for VITEEE
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking VITEEE exam.
Students who are attempting the VITEEE 2013 will be looking at information about the exam pattern with details like number of questions, type of questions, syllabus so that their preparation can be good and they can secure good marks. The University has given the information about the syllabus and the exam pattern. Students can understand the VITEEE 2013 Exam Pattern and plan their preparation in the most suitable manner.The VITEEE 2013 Exam Pattern gives information about the number of questions, duration of test, marking system.
VITEEE 2013 Exam Pattern:
The exam is online (Computer Based)
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Exam Pattern selection has to be done at the time of slot booking (in March 2013).
PART-I – Physics
PART-II – Chemistry
PART-III – Mathematics or Biology
Note: To be eligible for all the B.Tech programmes, students have to attempt Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics .
For B.Tech. Bioinformatics, Bio-Medical Engineering and Biotechnology programmes: candidates have to attempt Physics, Chemistry & Biology
All the questions will be based on the Tamilnadu State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
For Syllabus Click here
VITEEE 2013 Marking:
All subjects carry 40 marks each
Each question carries one mark
There is no negative marking
About VITEEE 2013: The exam is conducted by VIT University to provide admission to the prospective students in various degree courses in engineering in the University.